Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Love re-lives everyday....

Love conquers & re-lives every time we met, see, and touch..
It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss.
I still feel goose bumps all over again.
I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go.
All wishes I ever wanted are disappear or descending.
Now, you’re all I ever wanted.

Thank you for being with me, always.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Chin2.

    congrats for your first blog... and yes have become a follower of your blog... The blog is good..let me know if u need any help to enhance this blog..byee for now..tc..

    Priyanka Dhole

    ReplyDelete
  2. that porgi in ur dp luks very 'chavat'..doesn suit with the term 'LOVE';P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lo : dats nt my dp.. its tiltle dp.. which suitable to wat I have jod down.. read it carefully..
    Yaar... Maine bola meetha kha...kuch...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. appa yeh tune likha hai ..m impressed :) nice.. its me Neha diwan

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sweetie!!!!congrats...its amazing...full of LOVE!!!!!mmuuuaaahhh!!!!god bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey he tar hidden tallent ahe ha....
    gud1...keep it up

    ReplyDelete